skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 17, 2009
Buzzing Around the World
A friend of mine has this one in a high school room. I helped with it, but can't take full credit! :)
The small pictures are from a tear off calendar. They have different places around the world on them with a description underneath.
2 comments:
Chris
July 17, 2009 at 10:14 AM
A blog is like a bulletin board, but on computer. That's very profound, I know.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Linda
July 18, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Like this one too.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i TEACH 2 U
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
2012
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
2010
(12)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
July
(7)
Map of the world
I SPY THE 8 PARTS OF SPEECH!
Buzzing Around the World
Bulletin Board "Around the World in 181 Days!"
Jesus is My Savior!
Bulletin Board "A Bug's Life"
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....................love my blog idea...
About Me
Krista
View my complete profile
A blog is like a bulletin board, but on computer. That's very profound, I know.
ReplyDeleteLike this one too.
ReplyDelete